TORONTO, Dec. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — From the continued battle between Instagram and TikTok, to how the pandemic formed customers’ shopping for habits – “The Yearbook,” The Influence Agency’s third annual whitepaper, analyzes and navigates the ever-evolving digital panorama via insider experience as a way to assist manufacturers and companies keep forward of key digital advertising developments in 2022.
[To read The Influence Agency’s full 2021-2022 whitepaper, click here.]
With international web customers having grown by greater than 330 million over the previous 12 months alone, it’s crucial to not solely adapt, but in addition predict what’s to return if companies need to outperform their rivals within the new 12 months. The Yearbook covers these new developments, new platforms, and new alternatives within the following areas of experience:
- Hashish advertising, search engine optimisation, and find out how to “roll” with the ever-evolving promoting rules on this saturated market;
- Cookieless advertising and the way manufacturers can pivot their on-line methods to take care of effectivity;
- The rise and demise of audio-only platforms like Clubhouse and podcasts and the way this medium is impacting platform fragmentation and variety in content material consumption;
- Social buying and the handy single-app expertise for customers;
- The battle of the creator funds – how platforms are investing of their creators; and
- Reels vs. TikTok: why creating short-form video content material is instrumental to the success of your marketing campaign.
“In 2020, the world was blindsided by the pandemic and so many individuals and companies have been pressured to “pivot.” Transferring into 2021, we now have skilled a 12 months of resilience as manufacturers and companies are using the digital area in methods they by no means had earlier than. Now we’re settling into a brand new regular that encompasses a hybrid mannequin of in-person and on-line interactions. 2022 is what we dub the ‘comeback season,” stated Tom Yawney, Associate and Director of Enterprise Improvement at The Affect Company. “The Yearbook gives an unique and in-depth look into how manufacturers might be investing in themselves within the new 12 months. The companies that may win sooner or later are viewing themselves as media firms, and are utilizing the instruments obtainable to investigate and strategize their digital advertising efforts going ahead.”
About The Affect Company
The Affect Company (2021 Summit Inventive Award Winner, InfluenceTHIS 2019 Award Winner) is a digital advertising company based mostly in Toronto, Canada. Since their begin in 2017, they’ve established themselves as one of many nation’s most sought-after businesses for strategizing and executing among the greatest influencer and digital advertising campaigns. They’ve labored alongside notable manufacturers together with Jamieson Nutritional vitamins, Common Music Canada, Puma, Lowes, Napoleon, and Iovate – a powerful roster that solely continues to develop! For extra data go to www.theinfluenceagency.com.
For media inquiries:
The Affect Company